Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Weekend

Last weekend, was fantastic....... It was one of the happy weekend of the year..... I was showed with love and happiness....... I can't be bother to think of anything.. Every seconds was so precious, after being busy for few weeks .... Many night, was spend bath and KO straight...

Had dinner at Breko on Wednesday
no bad, cozy envirnoment, and food was not bad...

Had modesto at vivo on thursday for dinner..


Italian food... something that i miss since milan trip.... But when i was there, didnt had chance to enjoy it.... but now.. craving for it so much..






How could u miss the tiramisu, oh well, some people dont even know that is authetic from italy.. I miss those in italy, is so soft that it just melt in the mouth.


Had pizza @ Wala on friday
In the afternoon, went to mfm with bobo, then went to starbuck for coffee.. and is her way of making Jody's day... and she also say i put on weight.. ya man.. for the last 2 months, suddenly again. then she bought me to central to take her documents..... Miss the coding and all, the case...

went with GZ, to wala..... Not in such a mood to drink, oh well, but was hungry.. Guess what, hawallian pizza, haiz, sad memories...... haiz...


saturday dinner @ the ship, NEX

Omg.. sucks, dun try... no worth it...


sunday dinner@ the little fish, NEX

So much food, how not to be fat and happy.....


I was out at WALA last friday, instead of Haji lane, instead of playing some stupid game at some cafe..... I am not saying anything, is just the different way I chill........ Although is a bit far, but it was worth it.... I guess the hang out place on friday is WALA... lol... :-)

Can u imagine, I was out playing badminton with church people and i did not go for dancing..... lol.... need to sweat and lose some weight... It was kinda of last minute, cause they only invited me to the badminton after the service.... But It was a good work out, as well as a good fellowship.. I believe, we all need our own personal time......

Probably, in the asian context, if you are on the bigger side, you hardly have people to dance with you.... That's why i rather lose weight... For the argentians, if you are not a good dancer, they wont dance with you.. In the korean, if the guys sucks, the ladies wont dance with them.....



Oh well, i guess i am really not a morning person... I was driving to church, trying to find a parking lot.. Guess what, i mount the kern and scratch badly my left side skirt... Ouch... what else can I do...... Haiz... When you r down, murphy's law....

No comments:

Post a Comment