Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amazing Saturday








Something interesting today ( i mean saturday )

Be in the right place and you prosper....

Have you ever see a fish swimming in the water, and feel that is happy....
What happen if you put the fish on the bed..?.

If you are in the right place. u feel happy and things will be fine ......



While talking to Isaac HO, and asking him for guidance, He told me my embrace was good..He say i am stable and relax.and i have my own style. lol.. probably only dancing with him. But my walking backwards needs improvement... He say that we should go for regional festival then go BA. And like what his thinking is, no matter how prepare you are, when you go BA u still hve culture shock...So is better to go there earlier, and to dance better.. Unlike some people thinking who think that u must prepare for long to go there.


While dancing with him yesterday, I was alive, dancing with him is like amazing, no stress.. Without active dancing in milonga and lack of practica for 2/12, I manage to hold myself and dance like what i was lead... I was able to support myself. ochos and pivot and giro, and turn and turn..... His return just spark me back a little which is good...



I had a very random and sudden thoughts, I wish to sell the car, and if I have the profits, I book a ticket to BA, Argentina to learn Dancing and to stay there to clear my mind..... I wish to go there alone or at least with someone that is bearable, meaning not irritating.... I want to be like Isaac, who learn dancing like 10 hours... I forsee that I will sli down tremendously... The amount i pay marie france is worth more there...

It was an enjoyable farewell dinner with Isaac..before he head off to BA again. Knowing more stories about people, he is sure one of the people that can read me.... :-)




While talking yesterday, I told him if i am succesful ( in work or dancing ) cause u made me.. missing u from half of the world, just maybe make me want to be with u more.



what touches me was, i am not pretty, i am not slim, i am neither soft or caringbut u love me for who am

No comments:

Post a Comment