Monday, August 22, 2011

Floorball Game.



Yesterday, after contemplating whether to go for Tango Practica or Floorball with the church People.... I wanted both, but can only chose one due to the timing. So ya, eventually went for the floorball to do some cardiovascular, I would think Tango will be more on conditioning...... I need to lose weight !!!


I had never play Floorball before, only know it similar to hockey. It was not just sport but fellowship with the rest which i never had chance probably for the last 10 years. As usual, feel that they somehow or rather will be late...... And then, it transform to a place where we can play....




I told myself, I must play the game aggressive, not like when in RTO... I must be aggressive and do my Personal Best.... Be in anywhere..... is true, think during the first game, after 1-2 min, i was like SOB..... But then, I still carry on... I knew I can..... While playing half way through the session, while I heard then say." Just shoot !" I just wacked and looked infront, and the ball hit the goal keeper's chin and it went in, GOAL ! I was contended, but still, i never give up, i continue the game, be it attacker, defender, goal keeper.....




It feel good to sweat, unlike at RTO, probably just 2 hours and you do need to rotate, and there are people who are really competitive... so it just make the game like hmm... I like sports, especially games, and I like it with sportsmanship, not like when u want the opponent to die... Is like guys who smack hard at girl like at beach volleyball... And I like it when I can save the smack ( of course, damn painful lah ) .. Is like, "Nice", whether it goes in anot... But at least I know, I am not as weak as you think I am. I miss beach Volleyball...


The after effect of floor ball, back pain especially the lower back, and slight on the right upper arms... At least I am not like someone, who has almost pain all over their body. And i did had a good rest.... First, it was badminton, then BBQ, then now floor ball. what else, heard is captain's ball............





No comments:

Post a Comment