Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tree Top Walk








This morning, RTO had our organisation Health day at Tree top walk... Walking up so early is still abit ot killer, but not as bad as last time since I have to wake up so early everyday.... But to reach there at 0830hrs is like argh... lucky is a saturday so no ERP, and is FREE parking.. cheapskate, but I am a Singaporean.. Happy National Day !



Something, I learn from the trekking... they have already pre-empt that the journey will be physical. never expect it... they say is going to take like 3-4 hours.. I was like fxxk... I have tired to mentally prepare myself....


what have i go myself into ..... Is like sweating..... The uneven terrain, the 40 degree of up slope, the stairs up and down....it was really like mind over body.. 10years back, i will be like no problem.... after stepping into the working life.... irregular exercise, chilling out and lack of stamina.... make me feel old..... i am suppose to be a sportswoman..

Mun Yee , Jody , Mollie



As I was walking back way in front of the group, I finally get my own peace to appreciate God's work and to have some thinking. Life is almost like the tree top walk, there are rocky time, there are time whereby u need extra energy to go up the slope, there are time where u can relax..... No matter how tough the journey, u just got to bite the teeth and continue the journey, and just ignore what other people have to say along the way....(e.g i heard people talking about family planning... i was like ok.... my age, ya i am suppose to but things just doesnt goes ur way )




The journey of course was completed by yourself and not by other people. They can't walk for you.. In the begining of the Journey, some people start and accompany you, probably after sometimes, lack of stamina and all.. They fall back, and u just got to walk alone.. Probably as a paramedic-trained, i am used to be alone, cause nobody ever gonna give me solution....


I just walked with mollie and MY, and waited for the rest...... It was ok, guess more on dehydration.. Needed to rest since afternoon till like 2030hrs.....My weak ankle is on strike again...


No comments:

Post a Comment