Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another Day....

Before my old age take place, I remember the first time i met him outside club was when I send the club sandwiches. He was on duty and he was back at based having his lunch, and there i thought he didnt eat yet. I decided t dropped the sandwiches with fifi and go off, which he ?speed to there and convince me not to leave there. I saw him parking his car and walked over to my side. That was the first time i saw him wearing uniform, and he was cute. He leaned over the driver's window, and was talking to me.

From his body language, it say almost everything that he is inclined or interested in me. I was like oops...... But guess what, he didnt eat it until the end of the shift or before he met me....

Vagely, I remember while I was out having dinner and drinking session with Fehrin, he msg me and tried to test out if I am interested to join them for movie. I was a bit interested but not a must... The irritating part he ask me how when I told him that I am still drinking with my friend. He hesitate but i got a feeling that he wants me to be there. And I decided to force him to make decision, I told him if u want to go then i go, if not is ok... And true enough, finally, he make a decision. With the alcohol in my blood, I drove Fehrin back to pasir ris then back to town.

I msg him, then he came out to pick me. While watching the movie, he was leaning to my side, and always gently covering me with my shawl, and his hand will gently slide over my right hand. From the touch, I realise something was even wrong. He kept on asking me to lean over to his side which i am like " so much space "

After the movie, they took one thousand and one minutes to decide where to go... He fb, and say he wanted a mermaid, oh well it was a pretty English mermaid, Serena from "Pirates of the Carribean " Finally, they decided to go to starbucks over at scotts. And everybody was driving so slowly... zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZz....

Almost everybody was playing iphone and playing games, he was siting beside me, trying to strike conversation but have nothing to talk to me.... Haiz......

No comments:

Post a Comment