Sunday, September 4, 2011

Painful days

It started on a thursday night,because of one small little petty incident leading to an huge argument and it turn quite bad..... Bad..



Next day, went for friday meeting, and after that it became worse.. No communication and all.... Then i decided to go to Roller blade without my guards ( cause is missing ).. Even with slight pain over my ankle..... I manage to blade to Fort road from carpark f2, called people but the kind of response i want... When i u-turn, then he called.... While talking halfway, near area c, BBQ pit 7, I slipped and fell on my buttocks and using my right hand to break the fall... Ouch, it was damn painful, just like when i had a fall last time. I feel giddy, i felt as it I had a Neuro Shock... I felt the cold sweat.....



I was worried about my old injuries at my buttock region, turn out is ok.... But i couldnt feel my right hand. I couldnt grib, i couldnt swing.... I still try to stand and slowly blade back toward the other end of east coast. That is what you need to do it you are alone.

Being a ex paramedic before, u will start to have your provisonal diagnosis.. So i check for swelling and bruises, ROM of my arms. There was no swelling, so cant be #, thought was dislocated, but cant be, cause i still have some form of ROM. I was unable to really pin point the pain, only some generalise pain.

After discussing with 2 operational paramedic, one told me to go hospital, one say can rest and see how....

Few hours later, the pain progress, I was asked by my beloved police, my pain score and ask if i wanted arm sling... :-( I went to H1 to have my arm x-ray. Thank God, there was no #, doctor say i probably brusies my soft tissues and was given pain killer jab on my ass ! Argh ! that's goes my $90 bucks.

No more stupid arguments... is painful....

No comments:

Post a Comment