Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The long-Due Gathering

I remember back in March 2007, when J and I had our first break up, I was depressed and sad. I would go to California Gym at Orchard, and be at the treadmill for an hour. Sometimes, Omar and Azhar plus me will go together. ( I lost 6kg from wisdom tooth and 4 more from gym ? but now, nothing seem to work, haiz )

After few weeks, at a dinner gathering, I knew yati, and wan was azhar's buddy during the paramedic course. We spend that evening at Viv0-modesto, bitching.... Those were the days, where we lead our carefree life !
Yesterday, I can be myself again, without the stress and the formailty.. I do not need to watch what I said.. I am one of its own at the group... Size and language, martial status, background, doesnt matter... They accept you for who you are. In the pic -Azhar, Eddy, Wan, Omar, Jody, Yati








We were life savers on the road and we will still be for the people who appreciate us.




Eddy - Currently, student in NYP studying occupational therapy.



Omar - Enrolled Nurse with Ren-Cir



Jody - Financial Planner plus real estate



Azhar - MOE Teacher

No matter what you go, wherever you are, there are still people who care for you and accept the real you.




I remember when i first entered Changi, Omar was there, cause he was Q's good friend. We often change shift, I will work day shift, he will work night, cause the no. of calls are the same and he stay in Boon lay......

Classmates and Councillors for 4 years in Damai Secondary School, Schoolmates in Poly, Colleagues in the force. Friends for 15 years............


So is the clubbing and the KL short trip coming. Cant wait to go out with u all and have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment