Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pleasant Surprise

Last Sunday, after shopping for Jolene's present, and since I was late for practica so i didnt go, and then meet the rest at Minds cafe. Then i tried very hard to prepare the cake in the tight space cause i was just 2 seat away from her. I had to call the other people on the other side to divert her attention then can the cake appear we cut the cake first...






Thank God, she love the present that i chose....lol.......


Came was Monday, when I had my follow up appointment at KKH cause of my ? hormone imbalance... I told my boss i going appt and i will be on MC.Know my boss ask me what again.... He say he didnt know my appt timing and why am i Taking mc... I told him 1030hrs, and the last i went, it took me half a day..... He say lt him know by 12oo if not fine 30bucks.... Didnt i say, i will be on mc already.... From fever and drowsy , want me to work, mc also need to work and i am expected to be pink of health...


While at KKH, when they tried to verify the NOK, i was like erm... My parent didnt even know that i have some bleeding problem.. I had to change, since that idiot had left and uncontactable. And when they asked, I was like erm, and I looked at GZ, and ask him, if i can put him as the nok.. ( *shy )...



Then they send me to take BP and weight, before I went in, the nurse said,"do you want to pass your stuffs to fiance ?" *faintz, i guess no explantion save trouble.... I feel preggy based on things they ask me to do, although i look preggy but i was on follow up check up.... My BP was abit on the high side.... 140/90 leh.....




After some thinking and some prayers, it just felt right that I go part time, and explore some thing else again..... Right in the first place, it wasnt my choice, cause he was the one they want to recruit not me, I was only the consolation prize..... But i do realise the importance of financial planning, but I hate my team seriously.. Bali's "memories" came back to me, how i was left alone after the dance, and how when my boss rushed back to have massage then to wait a little for me.. I lucky my lucky star, I make it back in one piece.. I feel so like crying....


Yesterday, after much surprise, Isaac is back....It was defintely a pleasant one.... After not actively dancing for 2 months, I went back to milonga, and my one and only dance was with Isaac.... Argh... feel so stress.. definately feel like a mid-term test... But i feel that, my standard not so good leh as compare to others... Oh well, as long as it dancing with isaac..... Nothing really matter...



We had a good supper with him, then they updated him about the past few months..... Then we came to the lover and partner topic... Interesting.....Just few hours before he talked to us, I had the sudden urge to be like Isaac, and fly to BA for few months... To travel and dance just like what Isaac did before... To clear my mind, and to dance, and i am very sure i will be skinny when i come back...lol.. free slimming programme...




we were talking about lovers and partner. what is a lover and what is a partner... a lover is passionate yet lonely... a partner life is stable but boring...... I totally agree... He say that I am a lover, and i agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment