Thursday, July 28, 2011

the crying that she dun need to hold on.

I Just fnished ah jie, and it was a good meet up... It started out from a random question, that I was curious to know if I am right about reading people. But it started from then on, I saw the tears from ah jie, and i feel like shit and oops......




Then we proceed to meet her possible future client and she was the professional, top producer self...... Her charm, her way of working, amazed me, and she has always been my idol..... I am bless cause i get to know her...


After the discussion, we went to the swimming pool, and i finally almost the details of what happen. It was like a few months, 6-9 months.... OMG.. was i the indirect cause of it ? But i am sure that i wont do it, cause it reaches my baseline.... I hate it, how could she not see... Haiz....



After much talking, finally was my turn to talk about the house. She say i might need to pay cash for the cancelling of the house. not from the downpayent. I was like fucked, why must he do this to me again and again. Want to cancel and sign, then do it fast and end it. Then he can spend his time with the gal, and i can carry on with my life..



When can't I get a reply from anything, but he can be constanly on WA....Answer... reply..
I am single yet I am binded with the contracts of the house..... He left me with no answer just like when I asked him about us then... I hate it, when I have no answer.. I couldnt plan, couldnt do anything.. yet I am left with shit...... when he simply walked out of it.... in no way, he was with me when I was down....





A man can always tell u how much they loved you, and how they wanna be with u "forever and ever"... When things happen, they turned their back against you, and make u a mess, and you suppose to smile and carry on your life as usual......... I rather know what they wanna do if things happen.. Even thou, I know threy will have no guts to tell u off straight in the face,...

Suddenly, feel like selling the car. Dun know how... He bought the car without consulting me and signed.... When shit happen, just like any normal guy.... He left without any answers, no responsibilities..... No guts.... Why is it that, I always kanna this...

No comments:

Post a Comment