Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 !

I have to say 2010 was a bad year for me, starting with not so smooth property deals and all and other stuffs... Money out, seldom money in..... But i did learn alot about myself, good and bad...... This is what people seldom get to explore..........
After the sorrow and tears, i was apparently invited to a new year party countdown....... So i had, to put some make up to cover the swollen eyes and all...... Trying the new blending brush from MAC brought from KL, and the recommended cloth lashes by lashes expert... U wont even know they put lashes... can't see.. mine still sucks.... Ok lah, my make up was better than last time....
The ladies over at the party, was so beautiful, amazing, make me drool also......... i think i only win by my age, not by my "cute" figure......I think i got to work real hard in 2011......
The guys were steady, anything for the camera man... it was so cool, so fun.... Thank God, i had a very good camera....


Ya, of course the way the cabin crew drinks, u know..... I had, bailey, ribena volka x 2 ( strong sia ), chardonnary x 2, red wine 1988 x 5, champagne x 4........ and i was still ok..... just that it was too late liao... cool man........ shamless, but they say the crew about me, is my drinking....... ha ha... and crew mistaken me as crew.... ( which part of my cute body look like ? maybe my make up, justin say is the way i talk and carry ??? )


Thanks May & Royston for holding the last minute New Year Party.... It was fun man....... Hope to see you all around.. Wishing you all the best in the career, health, wealth and love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment