Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Begining....

Today - 02012011, Mark the new begining for Adli and his partner..... And it is also my first wedding of the year..... I got to say, nowadays is irritating to go weddings.... "Jody, when is your turn ?" "Jody, when you getting married ? " IS NOT MY TURN YET, AND I AM OK WITH THAT.......

Adli - who is my course mates in 11ERS, who think i am very atas or "ya ya" cause i didnt talk to them....... When i went into station , then i realise we were in the same ERS ! And then he reverse the lorry all the way to the other side of the station to bang my car when i was in Bahamas.... I conveyed him when he was having fever in the NCO room in Changi..... And i remember talking to him at CCFP til i went out for call...

I got to say, i really miss Changi People alot..... I saw mama, long time since i saw her, probably was her wedding, and she is preggy now, little princess will be out in april......... I miss her so much, miss clubbing with her too..... But is so nice to see her and her stomach now....
I saw Himmah there, apparently, the 2nd paramedic i saw there, where are the others, i kinda of realise, i was invited to malay weddings and not chinese weddings... Hahaah.. Good lah, save $$$..... Himmah said that i will never be outcast since i know so much things...... And i got the crew think i am crew, Nope, i am not and I am not paramedic too !

There were alot of of guys, some new, some new but not so new, some old or old....... Ok, i got to admit, i only know SC and not fire fighters except for special Kamasni.... Even for some guys, i got ask who are them..... Simple thing will be, did they come in before or after the break off...... ahhaha... easy to remember.. anything after that, i wont really know them......

OK, if you all dun know, i did resign from the force 1 1/2 years ago, apparently, God of Fire didnt know, he thought i was joking with him..... Almost everybody has move on, hider went to banyan and soon to hta as civilian, abg yunos to cda, abg rosli went to 2nd div medical store... some to control room...... some went or intend to go SIA.......
I am still not feeling well, after the ?fever, block nose, i had no appetite at all....... And today, i feel like a PA, more than half of the time, i was following fehrin, cause apparently, he is one i really know..... It was like a mass changi gathering......

Guess what, i saw my gale customer there... I was like, Hey Hi, "fehrin, save me from the talking, if not i will never get to leave " but he didnt get the hint...... I was trying to start conversation with hider's wife, and to know that she is working the same office same department as my Dad.....

I know, i know, i put on alot of weight, letme new year resolution be a healthy me, or healthy weight....

No comments:

Post a Comment