Saturday, January 8, 2011

Watches as a topic

I dun know how, but i manage to finish the 5 days course... Phew.... I passed my test or the application......The last day - when u thought everything was done....NO ! I went there with a relax mind.... To realise that there was a quiz at the end of the lesso... Being a singapore, the "kia-si", scare fail and cannot pass... It was quite stressful, and i can't be bother to concentrate and just try my best... Personally, the nearer it is, to the test/exam, the more i want to sleep....


Then, after the class.. My manager has this sudden "coffee session" with me, when i had to met my friend in a short while....i do understand where he is coming from but Argh.... all i wanted at the point of time was relax and chill...... Anyway, i finally mange to meet Mr. mood at ion, and he finally decided that we will eat the soba that i recomment at Paragon.. I was given a picture of a girl, to interpret.... ( tired and hungry, how to process ?) Anyway, ya it was again a very interesting topic......

We ordered set a- for myself, set b - for Mr mood..... Anyway, i as so hungry and i started eating, after half way thru, his food was not there... So i asked him, do u wanna check with them ? Give them a minute... Guess what, the trainee forgot his order..... When his food finally arrive, i was almost finish..... Then he said, " No, not that look, dun zap people ! " But u know what, i really had the, "might as well, u all serve after i finish, so that we can look at each other eating !" But of course, that was bitchy, but i do understand, we do mistake when we are trainee..

Mr. Mood as usual, want to do something but dun know what..... Ha ha.. Totally understand..... Is like when i was searching for wallet, i knew that i wanted long wallet, in some specific design... but i dun know what it is, til i look around.. When u see it, u know...... And he agree with me....




Then we both agree on coffee at an open air, smoking corner of the coffee joint........ Dun ask me as a non-smoker, why.. It was just a mood thing....... It just wanted to chill, and not everything must be alcohol.... I had craving for blended coffee for few days.....



Anyway, before the coffee session, while trying to educate his about some brands and girl topic.. We ended up, at the book shop, and i didn't know he was a book person, since when ??? Then he started to take those international language, and tried to read them, arabic, spanish, and hindu.... and then i started to walked away.....argh.. not again.. then i was asked to go back, and he read again to irritate me...



A while ago, i decided to have a topic - Hypothesis - Do you think a watch reflex the guy on his personality and character ?

Oh well, such a big topic.. Ok, for layman or ladies, a watch is just for you to look at time.......Simple..... But for me, i believe that a watch for a man say alot of the guy... His character, personality, expectation and liking, and maybe affordability..... I am serious, not joking.... Dun ask me how did i interpret, probably is by mixing with alot of people, spending time alone to analyse certain things..... Then he decided to flip this watch magazine, of course u have the ap, bell & rose, patek philippe, rolex, omega, frank muller....... so we were giving review about it....... I personally like frank muller, but i dun think i am at the point of affordability - so maybe for guys, u can tried to guess my personality and character....

Fun fact, ready ? Did u realise, watches for advertisement on media, are at 10 : 10 ?
Just gonna give one example, i knew this male arrogant new property agent, who wear a watch that never "tick"..... Despite the fact that i ask him, why did u wear a watch that u can't tell u the time, 'is has sentimental value and for status" - he replied..... WTF, come one, you are running ur own business, and claim to wear of sentimental value... Put it at home, look at it before ur sleep.... Dun wear a spoilt watch, if i was ur customer, i would not trust you. Period.
Anyway, it was one topic to another. Talking about the current watch that he was wearing, and
Me ; "This is not the first time i saw you wearing, so how much was it ", he replied 'x-amount "

Me : "when did u buy it, I am quite sure, is less than 5 years old, but when ? "
Hmm... It was 3 years old..
Me " ok , can i take a look at it ? " - looking and looking...
"other than the black carbon fibre that is nice, can u tell me what other reason attracted you?" - " is 495/500 pcs". smile and returned it back....
Then, we were talking about, how other guy in our previous industry wore, maybe g-shock or casio..... And there, there was no common topic, even if u ever put a magazine there, they will just flip and say is expensive, buy for what ? For us, it was personality and character and expectations in life. Is like a bag to a woman, in certain part of her life, she bound to buy a lv/branded stuffs, big or small......
I hardly mix around with the other department, cause we were not on the same level of frequency to talk.... For both of us, we can talk about watch for the whole coffee session, talk about trainee life, work and interest or wine. Anything and everything into my hands, i can convert it to a conversation, but is only if i am interested to talk with the person. Can you imagine taking to a person, who can't be bother, waste time... I mean i also have waste time friends, u talk about superficial stuffs, talk about gossip or rubbish.. When u found someone, who can talk about the same thing as you, but with a slightly different angle and knowledge, fantastic !
Imagine, i was talking to Justin about a show with jew and its culture. He could tell me about the wall in Berlin, spilting from 2 sides of germany, and how bad it was.. Ok, it might be technical for me last time. But since i went into sales industry, many things has become very interesting for me....
I am not saying my previous industry or guys that wear g-shock are not good, some maybe fo dr sports that do wear... Is a matter of clicking with people....... Last time, when u r in the same place for 1 whole day, they talk nothing "impressive" enough to catch my attention. And i had to say, sad enough, just like my assistant, they will take it anything that has "hole", other doesn't matter....
i was astonished by the fact that, physically he was the same, only fat or slim. But the depth of knowledge, lifestyle and changes since 3-5 years ago...... It was like talking to 2 different person.. It is always cool to meet up friends, especially if they have some changes....
I know, my blog has been quite lengthy..... But then, my brain only can store certain amount of information..... Reading can fresh my memories and any difference in the thinking or actions. I would never understand the practical reason for "personal space", "zone out" and "independent" 5-10 years ago......But today, i would say that, i do understand it..... If u can understand the about theory, men would love u....... But if u like pink or put hello kitty in their car, few months, put daniel and their family in their car.. Good luck to u man.....Man love it when woman can talk their language.......
Last night, finally has the last 2 disc of "trauma". Trauma is a US - SFO based show on paramedic, and their life...... It all aspect, it has a strong relation on me.. As most of u all know, i was a former paramedic for 6 years before i went on to a new career path.......
Oh man.. I realise that i was a good paramedic.. Maybe, some of u all do not agree, i do understand why.. I was not a management favourite, i was the medic/driver favourite..... I took good care of my ambulance crew, and i make sure everything was done, with QUALITY work to my patient..... Not much of customer service, it was life and death..... Service is for those who are enjoying life, not in pain or dying..... I had to be firm and clear about my decision and actions.......I dun know was the blended mocha taking the effect, i was so tired that i could not fall asleep, or the fact that i had some friends that are in the same frequency as me.
Yes, i miss the ambulance the life, but for myself, i need to grow for knowledge and wisdom.... I grow alot from the sales industry..... I talk different, i sometime, carry myself different... Yes, i am fierce or bitchy last time, but sometime i also "manja" but only to certain people... hahah.... i know, some people dun really like me... I just got to say i am not trying to show off, i am just saying my feeling, how i see myself and how it feel,,, Is all my opinion... beside that, who want to remember the negative stufss......
ok, i got to meet one of my old friends for coffee....but headache and giddynow.... so til the next post.... loving life......

No comments:

Post a Comment