Thursday, January 13, 2011

uncontactable....

Thanks to my provider.. i am unable to reply, call out or whatapps, cause i dun even have 3G.... abit fustrating...... But is ok, i am a sleeping beauty today, other than eating.......... i was asleep til 630pm........

of course, i wanted to play badminton, but i was so tired that my body doesn't wanna move..... i wanted to sms, but was so tired.... Maybe til next week then...

Yesterday, i went to perm my hair..... Mummy say i look like "Beijing" dog....... hope, the hair will be ok after few days........ Went to buy dvd, eat my fav food...... While doing my hair, and nobody was on fb to chat, i decide to wiki, and there was some boring article... then i was thicking, what could i type and be interested... I typed "watches" and see, what interesting thing will come out.. Apparentlt, quite alot.. Next time, if you are bored, type something, and u will find something new....just that, wiki might not be a reliable source of information for school projects. for fun fact and knowledge, quite good, i will say.

Then i read magazine, and me, a champagne lover, only know champagne is a white wine with gas, come only from the region of champagne, then can be called champagne. Then i finally know, it is made of 3 grapes, chardonnay, pinot noir, pinot meunier.

On the 110111, i met up with a ex-colleague, i had never go out with him, never chat with him, until recently... Got to clarify some gossip that i know.... I was cool, to meet him up, chat, to have coffee..... To talk about coffee and old work place... Many memories...

Was at east coast in the night... Having mac and Sav Blanc, the breeze....... ..

Did i mention, should i be glad that someone remember me, to the extend for irritating me.. Should i be happy.. yes, i did mention wanting to watch movie on 4 jan, but...... and then he kept the tickets, and show it to me at my most irritating day.... Argh..... the tickets dated on 4 jan, time 1710hrs... according to him, my postig was on 1907.... the time he finish the show..... and he kept the tickets for me to see.. Thanks, next time, remember to sign ur name on it too.... I am so gonna follow u to spain, if u have it............. spain, spain, spain...

No comments:

Post a Comment