Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wine & Music

I can't believe what i did, i drove all the way down to Orchard, where my new office is, to go and listen to one of my favourite local singer. It was 5pm, then 6pm.. There is goes with the jam along PIE and orchard area... I reach 1820hrs... i didn't know where it was... Walking around like "gun-du", and then is true, just follow the crowd.. but the crowd was everywhere...... Just got to follow the instinct.. Voila.... There, i saw the familiar face... And i got to make sure is the correct person.. and when i stood right infront of him without saying anything... He pretend, til i say HI....I asked, "u finished ur songs already?"


"No, not yet !"And to know, he is the guest singer, and will be singing at 830pm... Hmm... so am I going to stand there til 830pm.. No way, it was stuffy, and the stereo was bad ... So i walk around, seeing things that I am so used to.... Having dinner there..... Then i went back, and then, finally, he is singing....... TWO songs............ cant really hear too....To avoid some misunderstanding, i left immediately after he sang the songs..... I was just there to hear some songs... What amazed me, was someone up there performing, and when he is working, was like a 2 different person.


No gossip here, yes, his name is ZAC. No doubt i love his voice, just voice..... I knew his when i was working as a paramedic, where my medic, Johan knew him.. I constantly joke with him when i see him at hospital, why he didnt come Changi, a more happening place..... Then one fine day, we met at station, I was on called back, and he had to cover changi...... Until then, I realise he can sing.....


The performing Zac, has so much energy and charm in him... But, when it comes to working, he is like "whatever" kind... I always remember, he help the patient's family to scold me... Argh... my own crew didnt even help me...... Well, it was a fun time... There was a time where there were 2 sets of night crew, but one working ambulance.. Me and my ideas, Karen, Jody, 2 medics and a driver... hahaha... Shhh...... We went to a case at bedok reservoir, when the police ask, "who is the paramedic in-charge?" I answered, "who do u like ? karen or jody ? then whoever is the paramedic in charge " LOL.... Karen say, put "karen"... It was one of the fun case around.... Why can't we have 2 paramedic system in singapore ?



Had an urge to drink yesterday, but i was alone, and couldn't find company.... So i decided to open one my wine, icewine 2005..... But guess what, why did i pay so much to drink outside ? So that i save the hassle, of uncock the wine. I had disaster uncock the damn bottle.... And i can't freaking find the wine opener......

Drinking of wine at East Coast would be a good combination...... "yum yum" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment