Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sprain Left leg

My left leg hurts, i think i sprain it last sat.. But i can't remember how, it just felt pain after i wake up...... And then stubborn me, still went for dancing and all..... Then when it was Tuesday, it worsen, can bear to much weigh on the left leg..... Argh..... I need to go dancing tmr ! is the last class....

My left leg - the problematic leg, also injured or i am too heavy..... I remember the last time when it was very bad, i was at Plaza Sing with my ex.... Wearing short heels, walking towards the car, and then i sprain it.... At first, it was nothing.... we went back home, as the next day, both of us need to work, one 24hrs shift and me day shift.........

While i was sleeping, i was woken up by the pain...... I tried to make my way to the toilet, my God ! It was just a 20m distance, but it feel as it, i will never make it there...... It was so painful, it feel as if there was a monster pulling my left leg and i can't move... When i tried to make it back to my room, i almost cry, cause it was so painful......... I just feel like picking up the phone and call my ex, but it was 0430hrs, and he need to work 24hrs shift the next day...

Being a very nice gf then, i decided to wake him up at 0600hrs, just half an hour earlier before he prepare for work... There i go, lying on my bed, trying to elevate my left leg and hoping, miracle will happen, and my leg will be heal in minutes. Fat hope ! It was the longest 1 1/2 hours that i had to wait... Finally, it was 0600hrss, and i finally can pick up my hp to call him, and voila, with his sleepy voice.... And i apologise, and told him that i need to make a trip down to my house to send me to hospital, cause i dun think i can drive ( i forgot who has vios that night ) ...

He picked me from my house, and i slowly make my way to the carpark. I remember I called Chua Y H ( my roster IC ) like 0700hrs, to tell him i am making my way to H5, and better let the standby person have some preparations, if i can't come back to work....

He had to report for work before 0800hrs, but because he was with me at the hospital, he called them and told them that he will be late... So embarrassing, like the whole station know i had to go hospital. And so, i reported sick for the day.

Anyway, today is your Graduation day. No more batchmates syndrome... Happy flying from now on.. remember, you always have friends around u..........

Yesterday, happened to bump into Roy, a secondary school friend from damai.... Happen to talk and say Hi.... While talking about some teachers, car and love stuffs, realise that some people are just there for you for the short burst of flame cum fire... Some are like meant for long term....

For example, girls are normally like oven, take time to warm up, but guys are like microwave, fast to heat up and fast to cool down and is harmful.........

Those was the times..happy or sad........If my left leg hurts now, who can i called ? Dear Dear at India now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment