Saturday, December 11, 2010

The love for dance....

I miss writing my blog.

I miss reading people blog.

As I was reading issac's blog tonight, i just want to pen my my memories and events happening that might fade away one day. Of course, i have been writing, in private, for my own eyes only... ( too many secrets ) I might follow the bitchy jody style or is might another style.

I find myself falling in love with Argentina Tango. Giving me good posture, feeling more confident, and dancing in the music, that i never expect that I would fall in love and listening to it right now, more than hip hop and radio.

People might not understand, is not to impress anyone. I haven been wanting to learn dance for very long time. Unfortunately, back in the force, where timing was challenging and no partner to go with.... I just the idea hanging...

Til the day, when jolene mention to me about learning new language, like thai, koren or spanish... then i suggest german... and then she mention about argentina tango... my eyes were wide open... i just say, " let's go" i dun need to try, i will go....

since about 4 weeks ago, i been doing my research about argentina tango.. Youtube, wiki and everyting.... til late in the night, just like now..... Is crazy i know, but i am seldom so crazy unless i am in love with it..... i need to keep my mind off.... yes, i might a bit old to start, but is always me to learn something.. that's why guys fall in love with my intelligence and not my body ( definately, not NOW )

After the 2nd session of class. i am still crazy in love with it..... and of course, the searching of the good partner carry on.... with the guys to step on my toes.... It exist, not only in movie, i have to admit, when you are not connected, you will be in step..... and of course, there are long way to go...

As i was thinking of what to name the blog and all.... i do have a few inspiration from different people... i combine it, and make it my own... hahah.... of course, i can't guarante that it will be as interesting as the old one... but this is something that is for my memories...

Just for the info :
Cabeceo- the Form of eye contact, asking and agreeing
in milonga ( social dance).

So for me, somethings need not to be express out, just like in tango... You need to feel it and to be lead. Since , i have the talent of looking at the photo, and paint individual into a thousand words into character, personality, bitchness and all.... or maybe is just me, i wont know yet.

I am excited to go for the practical class on Sunday, althought i have test coming on Wed.. But is Tango, how could i turn it down. People can turn me down for other things and people, i dun think i would turn tango down.

No comments:

Post a Comment