Saturday, December 25, 2010

Alll for Christmas!

So many thing to pen down and to share..... just didnt have time to write.... I didn't even have a chance to start to shar the melecca road trip....... Let me try my very best to write down everything that i remember.....

23122010

So since the melecca trip, i have been sleeping and sleeping unless i had to sign and prepare documents. Just as when you thought u could have a quick rest, and nobody going to call you. Your soon-going-to fly friend sms me, to meet him for lunch at 1530hrs ! So i went for orchard, to the airport, brush the kerb of t2 arrival pick up, went back home, and back to meet fehrin. As Mr Fehrin, a "yours truly" EAST side resident, needs to change money for his first solo and lunch. We decided to go for lunch at Parkway. Since, my leg was pain, of course, he will be picking me up.... hahaha.....



Being a forgetful person, he withdrawn money for the food and not for his trip..... When his LSS for the flight arrange to go desert tour with them.... Anyway, we decided not to have fast food, and i decided to have Iciban........ Great lunch, still talking about Good old times, Changi FS. Half way thru, he received a sms from his batchmates ( tat he felt was cute )...... And then 'he didnt understand the msg, and then he shown me the sms and see if i would understand.. ( me, my english sucks too !) or maybe that's why i understood the msg...



He say i was like cabin crew, like chief stewardness.... I told him ya, i 6-series one ( mean senior crew )..... Ok lah, i am lifestyle train, not school train... I am like your fake Goods........ So i read the sms, and i told him, the gal was asking about the taxi service, and i explain to him too. So sms here and there.... of course, somethings i can explain, but i can't provide u with the transport Numbers ! Maybe that's why i was never a cabin crew, but a paramedic.... I lead my people and solve the problem. not give problem..... Anyway, he has a new nickname from me called the "cabin guru of class xx/10" since, " if there is fehrin, there is no problem"



Knowing him for like 5 years now, he will makan and go back home... But no, murphy's law....... When u plan eat and go for last class of Tango by isaac..... Suddenly, this guy can walk around..... And i sort of regret not listening to him, and went for my Tango class... Of course, nothing much can stop me for Tango's class......



As i was late, i decided to give Jolene a ring, to give her a lift for the class if she had finish her company dinner...... i was trying my luck, and yippie, she just finish too...... So when we reach the class about half an hour late, i saw this old uncle, those that can be ur father.... The first impression, uncle with "hidden agenda"...... I thought i was just being sensitive, and i was there for dance not to know guys... So we were trying to learn this "pivot" dance, and i had no chance but to partner with this uncle...... Sometimes, i dun know whether is a good thing to be bless "busty".... The dress that day make me look busty.... And when i was trying to practice... I didn't even wanna look at him, but you just got the feeling his eyes was looking somewhere...... And when he hold me, was like FUCK FUCK FUCK.... i can't feel his support, and it feel as it he was pushing me, so that i will lean behind.... I was anxiously waiting for Isaac, to change partner.. but no....... i was stuck that so long, feeling so uneasy........... Thank God, it was open practice and not embrace.. If not, i would just say, my leg hurt and i need to rest.......



Whatever happen, it doesn't kill me.... It make me a better partner when u found the right partner.... As i was dancing with wei tang and isaac, it feel so good....... ( of course lah, not working, a bit more fancy ) To walk, to do double beat, "box" step, pivot whatever in 4 classes..... I have never learn dancing, except for a few aerobic class..... but what make argentina special is the connection between 2 people.......



After the class, I went over to Amoy street to join damean/diract people for their xmas party, as a invitation from June.. Yes, I have not been on the field or in the office, but my name still exist, whether u like it anot......Anyway, it was from June - someone who saw alot of potential in me.



I have to say, seeing some people that i dun like, irritated me alot... But at the same time, it felt good when u know, there are a group of people who sincere happy to see you.... I know how it feel like out in the field, so i decided to let them have the food first..... It is christmas, not hungry ghost.. and i am not going to wipe your food...... As my gracious and courtesy, all i saw was empty trays......... Oh well, i dun really care about food also.....



So then there was bell gongs, and everybody had a chance to go, including me - under the NEW people ???? why ? there was the "woo-gi-woo-gi", it was fun, and i miss it......the game, where u had to pass the newspaper around, when the music stop, the person had to unwrap and see what is the instruction, some are out to target people, like AM or owners, some are just gift... When it stop just right beside me, it was June ! She has the " pass to the next person to unwrap! " She just grab my hand, and i had the " turn to the person on your right and give a 30s lap dance" fuck ! it was desmond - a person who like my jokes but scare of me.... Given his dragon boat body, but his shyness and resistance and withdrawal to me, the lapdance looks funny....



And as the time goes by, i was so sleep, yet i had give face to stay for the gift exchange which i was not involve........ 3am, it was the maximum, i could take it.... And so i went back, not seeing what they prepare for June...... I bet it something special to JUNE.



Then i went on to East coast, thinking of picking Justin, ended up siting and eating til 5am. They say i look like shit, my face was as white as the sheet.... How would i know, i can't see ! I was worn out i guess !



__________________________________________________________________



24122010



I slept at 0600hrs from the draggy and unplanned celebrations...... Set my clock at 1030hrs to meet my friend... Unfortunately, i was woken at 0930hrs, so that we can meet earlier in orchard, and since i need to sign one more document in town.... ( they forgot)... I hate to drive to orchard during xmas season..... Is traffic jam, and u can hardly find a parking lot.......and it will be more jams............ and he was late............ argh......



then i went on to vivo to see somethings, since orchard are packed and u could hardly find ur stuffs.... When i exit of the carpark, my God ! The was no peanut butter, the JAM start right there with the heavy downpours...... I check iphone, to realise that there was an accident at ecp at keppel...... i went for keppel road, and i dun think it really help....... damn, there it goes, accident down the expressway..... I believe i have enough of accident, and i hate jams with manual car............expecially when u r tired with just 3 hours of rest..........



When i reach home, i lie on my bed, i just can't fall asleep, i had butterflies around me which i can't explain.......... Finally, the times has arrive, the xmas Milogna.............. studio UP was jammed pack ! Being a person who loved memories, how can i forget my camera...... So lot of taking photo, til isaac say, "stop taking photos, go n dance" - but u know, nobody wanna dance with me.... not even my classmates, ( fehrin, i really know how it feel, not just from the force, my classmates are irritating, even for 4 lessons )........... how u mange to deal with them for 3 months straight ! I know, you such a big FLIRT !




At milogn, a guy suppose to look u in the eye to invite you to the dance... But in Singapore, the guys will ask verbally..... But DO YOU KNOW, i have to ask them to go dance ( with me ) and they say, "later" "i need a drink".......... I was there to dance, not taking photo or siting outside... And i hate it when people dun respect.... There we there for dancing, and there you all go for your other ballroom dance... People.. come on, give some respect, there will be chance....... but look at situation.... You dun go to a halal f&b to order eat pork chop.....


Jody and Jolene - the batchmates, classmates and attachment/tango kakis

I manage to dance, finally....... But dancing with other people, make me so tense.... Not used to their impulse, and i just dance 4 class ( in fact, 3 only ).... how to be like others...... and there was so many people around.......but it was really a good chance to learn.... To be as good as them one day, you need to make as many mistake, built your foundation as solid, so that one day you will be as good as them.....



One of my tango classmates, he was looking at me and i told him, "you dun any how look at milogna, later i pull u go dancing ( of course, i know he didnt want ) and he look at me innocently... Then it happen again..... careful of the eyes... and there were eyes will tell u in a spit seconds, "you are new/your are not hot, not going to invite you " But there are people who give chance to new people

Our tango class with Isaac and Su Lynn

While other people are dancing, we had some private extra lessons outside with su lynn... the walking.. my backwards are ok, not forward...... so i make a joke, and say we should go paragon and walk, i am sure we can walk straight and graceful....... With your favourite bag in your sight, you sure do a good pivot....... The guys should just have a LV bag covering their face...... Tat should do a good embrace and good walk....

I need to polish my forward walk and my turning............ By yesterday, isaac say i "suddenly improve" hahah... of course, u r not just my instructor but a very good partner that can lead... ahahahaha......

With the clock ticking to 330hrs, we deicided to head back since jolene need to wake up early tomorrow for song's lunch..... With the last dance and all, it ended at 0400hrs... My feets, i could barley feel them, much worse with a manual car, and a sleepy body...

I had to soak my legs in hot water and sleep at 0600hrs again................

No comments:

Post a Comment