Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cafe Hopping

For the past week, other than sleeping and watching "My love from Another Star",

"People want to believe that she's involved. People don't want to know the facts. They just need someone to blame. Because someone had to take responsibility for this unhappiness" - (My love from another star)


Went to MOM, and finding a job. It was a depressing week again... I felt stupid and cheated. Why did I actually stayed for a company who doesnt love me at all? Why did i tell myself loyalty instead of moving to lentor for better pay and prospect ?





 "The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because people are evil, but people who doesn't want to do anything about it "- Albert Einstein 


Few days ago, after having Thai Dinner with Mummy, She brought us to the cafe nearby to drink coffee. Telling us how good pressurized coffee are and all.


                      The small and cozy of a small shop off hdb with simple menu.
                                                      The small and clean counter
                                            ZP and me having coffee with my mummy...

Hoping for a better week and a new month.. Finally can say Goodbye to suay June 2014.... Looking forward my Australia holiday in Oct 2014 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment