Monday, June 2, 2014

Phuket 2014 - Day 2 & 3

Day 2 - Patong Beach.
Woke up about 0830hrs to go for the early sun at the beach,

is about 8-10min walk from the hotel to the beach.

From Far, this look like our 2nd hotel that we are staying for the last 2 days


It relatively quite quiet in the morning, I am assuming most people are still sleeping.
I decided for once in my life, I wanted to try foot massage by the beach ! They charge me 400 baht for an hour.

My review : I ended with some abrasion on my legs, due to the sands, Is like having some hard scrub.

After a good rest, we decided to head back to Junceylon to have our dinner at MK GOLD.

The dinner started off with nice cold drinks, and fragrance from the chicken stock soup.

                                                    The sliced beef look good.

                                                             The seafood Set




The best part was going to Monsoon for the live band.

A perfect friday night !





Day 3 - After a good sleep, we decided to try the halal chicken soup from the market that I wanted to try last year but was sick and couldnt try.


Day time - Fresh Market.
Night time - NIght Market


You can chose your seafood from the 1st level wet market and bring it up to the 2nd level for the stall to cook for you.


This is the halal stall at the 2nd level.




the chicken noodle


Later on, was some massage a Montra.

                                                   Chance upon the road side stall,
                                                                    Tom Yum Soup
As a matter of fact, we came across the interesting street, where the rainbow flags were flying high and strong. - somewhere near royal paradis hotel if i am not wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment