Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Injustice Month

The last block of shift was like real and it could jolly well be really my LAST since whoever decided to take me off the road.


It has been raining real heavy with thunders and lightning.

My feelings and thoughts are not as heavy as yesterday.

However, I still feel injustice, sad and depress. My prayer must be heard that i feel better. Perhaps, God really have another plan for me, or telling me to leave that nonsense place.

A place where the primary vehicle has to give way to its secondary vehicle that is bashing red light at fast speed to ignore others.

A place where by the regular, point its middle finger at priority One cases, and threatened and lies to cover up his stories. And nothing was done.

A place where they could scold vulgarities as and when they want, without anything being done to them. I been surviving on and off by thinking of real patient who need me. Then I was thinking 90% of the case feel like nursing home service.

People who wanna dump their parents to hospital. People who does stupid things scream and shout at you. I mean where is the protection for us ? When I was physically assaulted, nobody say anything at all. Follow protocol wrong, dont follow also wrong.

Today, when I am hearing siren, make me sick and annoyed.

I pray for a better future and what God has install for me.

I really hope the sky is still beautiful when the rain stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment