Friday, June 20, 2014

Europe Trip 2013 - Post bad/regret experienced

After blogging about the Europe trip, in general, I had enjoyed most of the experienced.

However, I had to say I had some bad experienced in the trip.

Sometime, what it annoyed me the most when people decide to message you during your actual trip, and ask you to help them buy stuffs. And they tell you dont know what is good and what is the price in Singapore.
What does she meant that  "Never ask me ", I think posted and telling people, I was excited about my Europe Trip. People who want to buy thing, told me way before my trip to get their stuffs for them. Why is it my fault that I never tell her ? I am not PAID by you.


And some people expect you to buy the item, such as a bag the very next day after they message you. And if you dont come across and keep on message you for your trip especially before your birthday..


Hello, I went to Europe for my holiday not to go buy your fucking bag, that you didn't pay on time and I had to deliver to the hospital for you.

What's fucking wrong with you ? I cannot enjoyed my own holiday and need to think about your bag. Do you even understand, I am there to sight-see. There are places that has nothing, and traveling take time. Even if i buy it, i cant fly black straight just because you want a bag that you cannot afford to pay me. And I had to pay for you first.

You expect Longchamp to open a store at a mountain or in the middle of the river.You had only care about yourself.

ON the side note, when you cannot get your boyfriend by phone,Why are you calling me to get him, and is not emergency, and you know that we were on duty, it happen that we can't pick up. Why cant you stay a bit professional, that you don't cross this thin line. I am not your butler to find your boyfriend for you. If you boyfriend is late for work, HE is, letter serve by company not me ! And stop touching each other in pubic especially both of you are in uniform.

While I am happy to travel to so many cities, much time was spend on travelling from one place to another. And we are talking about 5-8 hours on average each time. Because of them, the cost went up, and most of the time was packing and unpacking. But i want to see everything also.

I wish i could try a little more. I wish, we had try more things like food, we didn't try the nice restaurant at Pairs, until we were leaving in a few hours. We didn't have enough opportunity to drink a hot coffee and sit down by the river.

Hmm... Did i ever regret not buying the chanel bag that cost 2200Euros  ( $4000SGD)? It was my first day in Paris loh.. If i swipe it on the first day, then the rest of my trip how ? 4k every day, I wast prepare to take the risk, and is more of a want. But when will I use the bag ?

But we kind of regret that buying Goyard from Paris ! Argh !

No comments:

Post a Comment