Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Europe Trip 2013 - Prague Day 2


 Rise and shine in the morning, so that we can go to visit the Prague castle !

While exiting the station, the peaceful and fresh garden.
 If you take the train, u need to climb up the stairs, probably for 5 minutes.
 Up at the castle, the view is lovely
 I think the view make my photo beautiful

 Absolutely love this natural shoot.

 Panorama of the Prague City

                                                                     Entrance of the Castle
                                                       The guy with the golden dick


 I love the Prague castle.. Totally !There is a Paid - 2 days English tour for the Prague Castle and I didnt know I reallly love this place.. Next time, Maybe !

 It was getting cloudy and look as if was going to rain, so we went to starbucks



The view and atmosphere was breath taking....


Coffee and nice view.. Woh a holibdae
Sending my niece video via WA of us, cause she was looking for uncle and me.

Soon, the sun came out again, and we continue our travel without map..





 The other street coming down slope... I am glad we had stairs when we came up.
Clock that i feel in love with and I had to buy it !

Lovely place !

No comments:

Post a Comment