Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Heavy rain with heavy thoughts

4th June 2014, 1311hrs ( Gmt + 8 )
Is raining heavily outside right now, with thunder any maybe with lightning too.

I feel that heart in this way.

I very disappointed and angry but how things are.

This blog was meant to be a happy blog with most of my travel experiences to share to others ( if any). If some people over at the ubi area want to search some juicy story here, I hope they just see how wonderful the architecture and atmosphere that can't be describe but only to feel.

Over this depressing spot, where people at self centered and think of what they only want in life.

Just like one of the sims players,  I am manipulated in the current society and culture. I didn't have an apps to chose what kind of case I love attending to. My passion was mainly killed by some rude, arrogant people who only want their way without thinking of others people rice bowl. I am verbally and physical abuse by the insiders and outsiders, without justice serve to them.

So If then i wacked them back, will be better, a justice to myself? But why am I not that kind of people who do that ?

People abuse they system and was never penalized. A person like me who wish system and justice was used by the normal people having a hard time.

Are they right when they say good people die early so that they dont need to suffer a hard life. Does bad people really go to hell and be judge them ?

Is hard to be a paramedic here for sure. The red tapes, the management system.

As a ex financial adviser, I agree the importance and values of CPF. As a layman, why certain portions can only be used and make us work like slave to cough out cash which we kept. Even if it passed on the next generaltion. maybe is too late ?

I am going to get another hell of scolding yet again. Some points I agree. Some things that you are right and aware of will never get discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment