Monday, June 23, 2014

Post week activities

Last Saturday ( 140614) , dropped by to the meet Rohazad, while on the way to library, after dropping off ZP at his friend's wedding, and i call it a  "quickie" tea session. It has been about 16 months since I left SSH, it was a nice and quick catch up session

Then went to library to research for my next trip. Hopefully in Sept!

Then went back to pick ZP and thought of exploring tiong bahru area. Saw a few cafe, Ps cafe etc and decide to try Tiong Bahru Bakery for first time.



After my brunch, dropped ZP at Moulmein for another wedding

Saw a few matches for world cup with ZP at home.

 Went to collect my new IC, and saw an imposter like ZP !

then decided to go near by and try artistry also,,,,




Had an impromptu phone call from Abby , and invited us to his house at bukit batok.

                                                 Well prepared dinner by Omar and abby !
Time are tough for me now and you just need friends who doesn't judge who you are.    

         Next, was an impromptu visit to Wan's house at Jurong west !


I wish I had my own house ! Hmm... Yup, I almost had until that shitty thing happen and I pay interest for nothing !

No comments:

Post a Comment