Monday, July 7, 2014

July 2014

Thank God, the dreadful and much depressing June in gone. And I just got to tell myself to be happy from now onwards, While doing a temporary position as a paramedic again while looking for job. As much as I don't it, I had this specialized skill that make me much better than KFC. And it doesn't involve going out much, with air con and a better controlled environment. So I just need this opportunity to be earn a little for expenses while waiting.

What else can I complain, if you are being paid to do your own stuffs, except is not in my room, but  at the extreme side of Singapore where I stayed. And hopefully, I get my service fee asap.

Before the start of the temp job, I went to orchard, to had grooming day of waxing, threading, clean my scalp ( after some impulsive decision of some package, haiz). Since I had to passed by and might as well had a short visit to Geylang Bazaar for the Kerbab, chicken wings and food just for this period of the year.

I went back a few days later as I got cravings for you char kuay and bird nest. Yummy....

Last Saturday, after dinner with the family, we dropped by the near by the cafe. However, the cafe was quite packed on a Saturday for a cozy cafe.


This is my 3rd time here for the week, I have to say, their dessert and their coffee are really affordable. We tried the almond croissant, honey chamomile cake, brownie with ice cream,


Yesterday, i got my korean craving satisfied yesterday after visiting the career fair and walking around to stock up the basic amenities. Saw Jolene unexpectedly at her flea market and chat a little.

Backside itchy and came across this audio technician ear/headphone, but since the payment is unknown, and is better to save for rainy days, plus is more of a want than need. So just need to walk away.  


07/07/07 1200hrs - I am very annoyed in the new place right now. Trying to repeat the same thing to the same person for the 1001 time. No 1, I am a contractor to this company. Is like you flag for taxi, you travel and when you reach the destination, I paid the taxi driver for his fees. I am not here for him to take my car or to be a nanny or try to explain what he can do, eventually, you must decide whether what you want to do. I  do not want to get involve in that company way of running services. I just want to provide my paramedic service and get paid and that it.

No comments:

Post a Comment