Friday, July 18, 2014

Little small step in Mid- July 2014

Last wednesday ( 090714),
Head of to interview at this very nice and cosy place off changi,
Is called the changi cove. Is give me a very cosy and comfortable vibes. Guess what, My interviewer was someone we know. In fact, Pearyln was in the same CG as ZP. Then headed of to Kallang for another interview.

Last Saturday ,

after someone finally wake up, we finally heading off to orchard area for some walk walk session. Walked walked to research for my new coming small wallet,  happen to pass by Coach at Wisma atrium. Guess what ? Someone had more itchy backside and fingers!

He bought a orange COACH wallet

then he bought a Thomas Sabo silver and ceramic black ring. While I tired to find something, but didnt have my size or something I like. The lady gave me a brochure, so i decided to flip it and just to entertain her request. But while she was trying to bring me something else. Voila, I saw something that caught my eyes, and ask for it, but it didnt have my size. She told us we could order, but she keeping asking me if I really want it or should she ordered .


 Is similar to Bulgari design, but it has black and rose gold. something I wanted. The price is almost $1000 cheaper. So I ordered it. But the next day, the lady called ma again to verify for the nth time.

 Last Sunday, we celebrated my maternal grandfather's 87th birthday. While it was a hot and humid day, the gathering brought me comfort and peace. After the assault case, and all the insulting, abscence from family gathering, what did I get as a paramedic, probably nothing.

Maybe is time to put family first, because you really dont know when you will lose them. Looking at the older cousin ( 35 years old plus and minus) who had family and kids, versus my generation ( 25-35 years old) versus the younger cousing ( less than 15 years old ). While we sit at one corner and discuss about holiday, the younger one had to serve cakes and all.. Change of role !

After the lunch, My BIL, Sister and my cousin and I walked to the stadium Singapore Pools to support our Germany team ! Bought one round, germany, H-H 3-1, sister and I  walked away and decided to buy another probability of draw- Germany.

 While watching the matches at Night, had heart attack, SVT blah blah... Even thou, the match went into extra times, with Mario Gotze scoring the only goal at the 113th minute. Lost the bet but still happy Germany won.

Someone had to buy Germany jersey, but didnt buy when we were in Germany.
This was my one wining ticket from the whole season of World Cup 2014. Although, I lost $20, the bet was to add more excitement into watching the game.

While the weather is getting hotter, and the dengue fever rising, maybe I should be glad that i am not in the emergency, but i still feel i should get my justice back.

No comments:

Post a Comment