Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Last week of July 2014

 I got my craving fix again last week ! You char kuay at Geylang Serai Market ! With kerba, bird nest drink and coconut juice for the hot and humid weather !

After signing my contract for the next chapter, and while waiting for dear to finish work. Decided to test out the new kallang wave that he mention.
 The new stadium known as the sports hub. So different when I was working during the construction.

I did some shopping for my up and coming chapter !
                                               After work and dinner date together.
                                              With the beautiful Sunset and view !

 Yesterday was the first day of Selemat Hari Raya and Azhar and kindly invited us to his house for lunch along with daryl and chee lee.
After which, I met Jolene at Airport for some quick catch up.

It was quite crowded for the evening, and we eventually settle down for Paris Baguette for coffee and dessert ! I ordered Oh-My-Baby crepe and Sweet bacon along with caramel macchioto.

I don't know what to order, so i peek at what the stewardess was ordering, and subsequently, the customer also ordered the sweet bacon. I find that the drinks are a rip off ! $8 for ice chocoloate with a fancy name of "cool chocolate "
Is always bless to have friend to understand what you went thru and give you encouragement, with understanding you need to go into corporate world and have job advancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment