Saturday, June 27, 2015

Depressing Sat

Dear,i dont know why, I just miss you alot today. I could hardly sleep yesterday night. I miss you so much... Finally, i decided to try to msg you. But ...


Seem that i am worse off as a friend, u didnt even want to reply me at all....


 You are still on my favourite dial on the phone.....


I miss us. I miss you presence beside my, if i just want to see you few hours in a week, possible ? Unlikely, you dont even want to reply.

Went to gym yesterday, cause i miss you so much... 3 weeks ago... we were having dinner and walking at tiff & co




Apparently, I am not.....anymore....


you wrote on 20110708 :
"may,1st. on one of my little escape with fellow colleagues, i met her.
aint exactly the type that i will go ga ga for.. but there was just something different about her that i could not lay my finger on.
we didnt spoke much that night. but i was interested to get to know her better. (thank God for FB!)
started out with several chats online, a few days of whatsapp-ing.. and little did i expected, since our first date together, we have been spending (almost) everyday together till date.

despite her confidence and (at times fierce) appearance, theres a sweet hidden side of her that only few could see.
her cheekiness and care and concern nature melts me. she saw the potential within me and constantly pushes me just so i'd improve myself.

i remembered one evening chatting with her online when she asked to go for service together.. my heart skipped a beat!
when i thought, i'd never learn to trust again... she proved me wrong."
 

20110723

..and the long week goes on.

its a saturday evening. happy coz its the weekend and its off day. excited? not at all..
the hectic week is not pretty much over. oh well.
just got home from late lunch with JQ. miss her so much that finally meeting her was.... *indescribable
squeezed a couple of minutes these past few days to catch a glimpse of my dear, but my heart just grew fonder.
 
 



Kinda of disapointing that you are "not free" to msg me but you can like all these photo. A guy after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment