Thursday, June 25, 2015

25th June 2015

25 June 2015

Morning baby 😘

I forced myself to sleep early yesterday. So feel like messaging u good night, but of course the msg didn't get send out. What will happen if u receive my msg ?




You seem to have a busy night yesterday. I wakie few times in the night ,had some problem sleeping back, need to find tigger for comfort. The side you used to sleep is packed with bolster so I don't feel so empty.



I dream of you in the morning . A weird and stupid dream that you jumping and climbing at the bamboo pole of my house. Then u fall but managed to grab the 9th floor bamboo and climb back in.

B, u think I can meet u a while like this weekend, just make me slowly withdraw, let me see u slowly bit by bit. I kinda of feel is easier for u to forget me, u r packed with so many stuffs. I wonder do u still feeling pressing 10th floor , or when u drive to hq, will u just drive straight first instead of turning left. Does anything remind you of me ?






Left office, walked passed the heavy vehicle carpark, it feel so empty without u red little car around.


Baby, I didn't do too well for my body combat. I keep thinking of you. I cried and cried, mixing the tears and sweat. I wonder was it from the Thursday that we went Ecp, that I told u to get satay for your mummy, and I didn't tell u I wanted 10min of quality from you. Cause u were so tired from sending your dad to tanah metal ferry and didn't sleep. My leave was sacrifice. When u wakie , first thing u want to go back to. But do u know that day, I hardly kiss and hug you.



Can you make it easier for me, let me see u a while and withdraw out. Then to keep thinking how you have been ? Why did u say you care about me , but more like lip service. I didn't even acknowledge my msg. U didn't even ask how am I? ζˆ‘ηœŸηš„εΎˆιšΎη†¬。εΎˆθΎ›θ‹¦。不ηŸ₯道更辛苦.


How about msg me and ask me how thing, than to like all those climb photo ?



I been kissing tigger, thinking is you.... i miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment