Saturday, June 27, 2015

That kind of hurt when you helped the person and not expect anything , you get stabbed in your back.


26 June 2015

Baby, I forced myself to sleep like early yesterday like around 11pm. I actually doze off before that, maybe the period is coming and I didn't sleep well for very long. Keep on waking up and thinking what you are doing yet I can't msg at all.

Wakie around 4 plus , pee then had diarrhea after I went back to bed. Washed up, boiled hot water then tried to rest but cannot. Then finally make myself comfortable, fall asleep and dream of u again. But this time round, got another woman. Waking up feeling annoyed.

Baby, you think I can msg you tonight like for fun? Baby , how com you not so friendly and over friendly. As a friend, I am worse off than Wanda ? You don't even wanna text me ? I feel like sending you email ? Should in? A good idea ? U seem happy ? I guess your love for me wasn't love then. I was just someone who response back to your over friendly message, bought your food and drinks to npp. Gave up my past relationship because of you cause I thought you were serious with me but then 4 years later things got quite clear.

But I still wanna ask how are you ? How is bazaar? How is everything ? I really care about u.





Dear, I am in shocked now ! You actually cooked steak and passed to Wanda personally at her house. You told me you are busy but you msg her whole day, you got her number and you are always the first person to text her. And u even 😘her.i am quite speechless. You have her your 2nd no cause you don't want me to know. Woh.... So much so for asking u to change new phone. More for flirting and using my money. I don't feel so bad using it money now.

I thought you were resting at home. You actually went to meet her. No wonder you look so tired when you meet me. You were happy buying cause is for her.



Thanks. It make me easier for me after reading and knowing that. You wanted to date her for sure. I have many questions but is ok. I guess I have them filled and explained in some shocking way. I guess I have to walk the remaining 1 1/2 years myself.



Put it in simple terms : He doesn't need me in his life, because he is happy to cook steak for Wanda for the first time, and sending straight to her place. Oh so the 50 dollars come from where. Some other conversation maybe . Or the phone. And mashing her day in day out. I was there more for like ?sex life and his is like companion to me.



Wanda, thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Glad that the truly enjoyed the steak my ex cooked for you after his post night and send directly to your house, when he met me he was so tired he just want to sleep. Thanks for entertaining him in his msg almost every morning and at the end of the day when I don't even get that. I am sure friends just transferred money to each other and miss each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment