Saturday, July 4, 2015

Loney Week

Wednesday,

Went for body pump, then realise they have CX class, wanted to make sure i am really tired so that i wont think of you. Ended up getting more sick...

Even when i posted my friend, only friend in the gym... You rather like other people post, pretending not to see mine? You dont even want to text to care about me




Tuesday 

Dear , I couldn't sleep well cause I think of you in the middle of the night. When I finally fall back asleep after 1 hr. I was so tired and restless when I wakie. Went to work , then I went to booked my first solo trip to Gold Coast. The computer was a little slow. So I miss out the special limited deal, ended not saving that 80-100 dollars. But is ok. I can't wait till next week cause Jolene has already booked and she will killed me.



So I didn't care and just booked without any offer. I chose the stretch seat for the emergency row exit because I am traveling alone. And is my bdae, I want to enjoy just a little bit since u already left. So that I can go toilet and be quiet for my trip .And the fact that Jolene Acc me, is so priceless .


I am excited the trip in 10 weeks time that I didn't really have time to think of you. But I don't know where to go and stay. Abit of insecurity, but I will put thru it right ?


I went to Bugis alone, shop at sephora alone. Eating at mof alone. Since I have the card, it has always been with you. I guess is just  time for me to really eat alone. Since u don't wanna to care about me anymore, not even as a friend. Can't text or what... So I shall disappear from everyone cause nobody seem to care how much shit I went thru.





I really miss u a lot yesterday. It has been 10 days since I last seen u. It has been at most 3-4 days without seeing u. Is quite suffering, but thinking of the steak, I guess is difficult to think of u the same way, a loving person to me. To think I have u time to sleep u were out there delivering food to Wanda to come back to a more tiring person to be with me. 

It was really a difficult month full or quarrels, sadness and tears, I managed to pull it thru....


Monday

Baby, today feel so so slow.... I am not in a good mood cause I really miss u... I just wanna hug u cry on ur shoulder. Tell me everything is gonna be alright...I haven got a good sleep for the longest time.... What about u ? Is everything good ? 

From being lazy to go to gym, to finish one ABT class to running another 25min.

Scoot sales is tmr, we shall see what offer we can get ?




 Sunday

1317HRS

Dear,  almost every Sunday.  Around  this time my phone will ring n u have just wakie. .
I will nappy n wait for here to come hug me n sleep again. I miss ur hugging. The way u made me comfortable n snooze to sleep.

Now I don't know what to do. Just hugging tigger now. 


Dear, I forced myself to dress up,took train to the airport, became auntie to change my points to voucher. Forced myself to be patient, to wait 20 min to be service and then another 20 min to q for the noodle.





Then I went to t1 Starbucks, because we always travel out of using t1. Sit there have a hot caramel macchiato that u introduced to me , with red velvet muffins.







 Sometime, I think you are really patient with love or me. You endured shit from me for almost 4 years. And you are different from justin, u hardly raise your voice and you never lay hands on me, instead you give me massage, hugs and kisses and always try to ensure I sleep first. I really enjoyed it. Now , I hardly fall asleep peacefully. I miss those moment when I hug u comfortably and enjoyed the feeling and not think of anything and just fall asleep. Sometime u hug me from the back. With you around, there are no nightmare. Probably I did not try to love you enough. And I am not aware that you lost feeling for me. My gut feel has already told me we shouldn't be too serious but u insisted u r serious with me. Things did not get any better along the way. We did not work hard together also.












When I got back home, I felt the emptiness.i see you are not around. I miss u again. I so want to hug u badly, guess won't be so appropriate since is the fasting month, plus  u r going back to your original roots.

I cried again. I so want to text you,so I wrote a post instead. I need a hug now. I hope u still miss and us, and that I always have a special place in that little corner of yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment