Sunday, July 19, 2015

March 2015

So is the last week of the cny.. I invited my close or good friends to my house for steamboat...

                                            Fav food cooked by his mother !
Huge gold coin, May we Huat !
My parents really want to have the gold coins oguat the whole year...
                                              First group of fun loving ppl !






                                                     My 2nd group of friends


 7 years flies after Vincent's wedding, this time round is Bin's wedding.. So happy for him...Can you imagine our prom photo was in 1999... 16 years just gone by the blink of eyes...

Wen Bin and Me, with the bride photobomb !

my 933, Kristy since secondary school
With Yuling, the gal who we always bullied in sec school. She is a mother of 3.



Damai Secondary School- Graduated in 1999, and now almost 16 years later......

Can you believe I had high fever that few days... Makeup really do wonder ! 
We were siting by clarke Quey with the lovely view and chilly like ang mao, with my sick stomach !

                                     Dear prepared teriyaki chicken upon my request !




So I lost 400grams from a Workout Tuesday to a Workout Wednesday, but the food i consumed was much more than 400g.


I was so happy, but need to sweat and work really hard, and is really different from last time. When you are 24, you ony take 1 month to lose 4 kg. Now, almost 4 months in the gym, i barely lose only 4kg. I joined to be healthier and fitter, if i can lose more weight, i will be happier.




1 comment: