Saturday, August 8, 2015

1 month anniversary

Wednesday.
At least I manage to get quite a good rest yesterday. Before 12, sleep til 5, pee and manage to went back to sleep. Yea, can be bother to really stalk him.

I went  for body pump again. Seem quite fun . Kinda of regret not trying earlier, at least I got it started. The hip raiser made me err… some how feeling sexy .Went for cycling and then the trainer. Kinda of fun, and based on the machine, it seem to burn more calories than the treadmill.




Tuesday
I slept like 1am but woke up like 4am and I couldn't fall back to sleep. Feel too excited and couldn't relax. I wonder if the vitamin he gave me contains caffeine.

Prepare at 6am to hit the gym for 7am body combat class. And I make it to the class. I think I am crazy, but there are crazier people in the class too.... Not a few, quite a handful.

Rush to wash up and prepare like mad. And the crowd at raffles is indeed crazy crazy.
Manage to rush to office  a slightly y later, hot and sweaty.

 

Monday.
Yea, I was suppose  to meet Darren, but he stood me up. So I took a bus to mbs to walk by myself. Had a very expensive laksa with a drink that cost $9.20. But I guess that’s the more affordable dinner. Walked around, but even with my ferragamo shoes, nobody seem interested to entertain me. Fair enough, I most likely wont buy from there anyway.





But I do feel good and look good with the shoes.
I know what you want, you don’t want me in your life.
Yeah... Bazaar are not meant for me, even though i travel and see it everyday. I dont want to experience it any more...



 Met Yan ting for dinner on tuesday and then MSW durian


 Present from Japan from Yan Ting !



 On the way home, ah jie caled me, and another MSW durians !


But I do feel good and look good with the shoes.
I know what you want, you don’t want me in your life.

1 comment: