Saturday, August 8, 2015

Life goes on !

The day after I was rejected by my date. Went for body pump and then went to cross trainer.

I feel that i am not good enough.

Eve of Hari Raya, went for back to back class, Almost doze off in the body balance.



Went to meet Hui Ping in the morning for Sun tan..



Went to Siloso beach because it was the nearest, sat down and have breaskfast then sun tan.

Amazingly, I really enjoy it, guess this is what I am. The beach, sands and sea complete me.

During the 4years, he had never bring me to sentosa beach not even at my request. Not even to hold my hand to walk.


Went to Tanjong beach, reminiscing almost 9 years ago when I first knew Justin.

Subsequently, went back to Palawan to have a drink. I could really sit there and do nothing for the whole day!




Totally love it

1 comment: