Saturday, August 8, 2015

14th July 2015 - Amazing dream experience !

It was an indescribable amazing night with Darren. We knew each other from OKC, and we have chatted for 2 weeks from morning to night. I kind of like him although he is annoying and rather quite secretive. Some unhappiness came up just before the meet up. I am glad that we met up.He had really made me feel good for almost everything.

While I was expecting a white Suzuki swift to pick me up, suddenly it became a bmw hard top convertible.



Somehow, feeling awkward and silent in the car on our way there.  Maybe I really make him more awarkard. It really feel different to be in a convertible especially when is your dream card. Kinda of wanna wave ur hand and party with his music in the car.





This is the old Jewel Box, that I came like 4-5 years ago.





 He have convinced me to take the outdoor seats, which I am glad that I took , it has amazing view from the top. When the sun has set and it was amazing to see the stars shinning. Something I could do all night. I haven had such a relaxing time for a long long time. I kinda of enjoy it, it would be better if I had his attention. Oh well, but I kinda of learn that they are still rich nice guys out there who sincerely just looking for someone special. He is really a gentleman. Real gentle giant.



He told me in the car, would I be insulted if he told me I am not his type. 

Actually I kinda of feel it, but I really enjoyed the 2weeks chatting, although it nonsense chat. And he is gracious enough to do that. I cant help it if I am not his type, not say I cant stalk him or what. But I really miss chatting with him.

I hate meet up now, it really changes everything. But it was really an enjoyable 2 weeks with texts and phone call.

Darren, you have made a different to my life,  moving forward. Because of you, everything was happier slightly crazier. I still kinda of like and miss you but i wont stalk or irritate you. Take good care and i really hope to see you around. 

I had a good sleep yesterday, really good one although I woke up every 2-3 hours.

1 comment: