Monday, March 14, 2011

New Laptop for Work !

I am currently using my new laptop to type this post.... For anything that is happening, i could only settle down with HP, that is value for money.

We went to sim lim, cause there is no way near that we can park at suntec, and it would be damn damn crowded, and i am not sure whether is available for sale in IT fair. So after like $7 worth of parking for 2 hours.... OMG ! expensive than orchard ! Should have park somewhere and walk....

And then it was practical class at POMO ! When i arrived, i actually had a shocked, cause i saw, "short skirt mei mei" in the class... And i covered up, with big waving of HI to everyone..... The intial class was without shoes ( i meant heels).. To do basic posture, feeling the ground, using the wall.....to have a better posture....

It was relaxing, and comfortable space, basic steps, walking front and back with estatic steps... No matter how much i wanna learn those beautiful steps, ochos and pivot, cadencia and all... Like what isaac and su-lynn say, basic steps are important, embrace and walk, posture already, can make a beautiful dance.

I wanna master my milonga steps, so that i can be quick and beautiful in my moves..... So i guess for long, is mastering basic posture and walk.... After the class, rush to send Justin to airport, then back to selegie to have Chicken rice with them. Jolene called me when i was at Rochor exit, and mine eta was 8 min, so i asked her to order chicken breast rice for me.. When i arrived, the food also arrived.. Same timing, they say my time timing just nice..Su-lynn asked if we wanna have practica on 27 march, or go for milonga ? I told her, personally i prefer practical to master my basic, cause i know i won't even get much chance to dance at milonga.. I would rather work on my basics... that is for me..

. After which, we wanted to eat durian with them at chinatown. Theresa, Lydia, Jolene and me in a car is many many gossips........... So nice..... talking about how the xxx cut into our own space for the walk.. and no manners of letting people to change shoes, and her so "polite" and fake way of saying hello and bye. And today, her fake eyelashes and eyeliner, make her ugly.. I kinda of realise in the brighter light, she is not that pretty, probably the first look only.....

As we reach there, the durian store was closed, so was those desert store over there.. So in the end, we ended at chinatown point mac to have ice cream. We have fun talking and gossiping to one another... Learning more.... The best part about the tango in spring class is the bonding.

No comments:

Post a Comment