Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Practica when isaac @ BA

Initially, when i know that there is a practica on Friday... I was so happy, cause i can move my body...... So I was excited, and my gold colour dancing shoes was ready to move around....

It was my first in Zenbar, and i got a hard time finding the place... After climbing up and down the stairs, i finally reach....... It looks like a Halloween costume for rent place..

It was great to see people that i know that, including How meng and Su lynn, because it was suppose to be louis conducting the practical..... So they started walking and dancing..... We had long distance to walk, compare to UP... But i felt, the atmosphere was not there....

We could change the studio to another bigger studio, like x2 of UP, excluding the seating area.... We walk and walk, and try dancing and ochios... And me, i can't do the ochos by myself while walking.... I cant balance properly yet........

It was nice to see half of the class there, probably we really miss Argentina Tango, since there were no class by isaac, or the fact that we were missing Isaac, and its "spirit" will be with us half of the globe....

It was relaxing, walk and rest as and when you want, the only thing was, there is nothing like a proper "teaching" session, it was just a space for u to dance..

We had fun, talking about our own stuffs, receive guidance by su lynn....and the classic "nui nui nui" by gary..... was the joke of the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment