Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is so weird... I woke up from nap after the "superb eye mask....." sleep..... I wanted to look at the time of the iphone, somehow rather.. I saw "this person" trying to add me on fb.... I was like "blink blink", cant be real.....

I went to took a shower in a drowsy state, then came back and saw my iphone, "blink blink" , is still there... Why am i surprise, of course, if ur ex new gf is trying to add u, what would u do ? i sms him to let him know, and he was like "???? what ????"

i know gf are always curious about ex, and that include me..... but i passed that stage... I ask for entertainment purpose, in fact, never lah, where got new relationship to ask...maybe about friend's ex loh...

I am curious why she wanna add me, should i add or should i not ? tough choice.... i dun wanna to be quarrel topic.....lets just hope and pray we all can be good friends..... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment