Sunday, February 13, 2011

Milonguero

While coming back from CCK from ryan and sandy 2nd child full month... I was listening to dirty dancing, and i had an urge to dance.. I mean Tango, the lead from the guy, the ochio, the walk... I just wanted to dance, despite my swollen right leg........Even to the extend, when i was standing up, i carass the floor as if i was doing the practical. The old man infront of me, was looking at me, but i didnt care..


I love the dance, the music, how it move, how it connect 2 people..The art and culture of it, the technique need to dance the whole dance.. I haven even really master the art of the walk.... I only know it make woman very graceful and elegance... It built your inner self esteem and beauty.... I wanna go BA, Argentina, to learn authentic Tango... Feel the air and smell the air....

Milonguero - a person whose life revolves around dancing Tango and the philosophy of Tango.
A title given by other tango dancers to a man or woman who has master the tango dance and embodies the essence of tango.

Infers the following concept



1) Someone who dance tango socially in the milognas ( tango dances ) , rather than "show" tango



2) Someonw who understands the importance of listening to the music in his/her dancing, and values this musicality over the desire to do fancy steps
3) Someone who dances in "close embrace", in which the torsos of man and woman not only touch, but serve as a primary means of communicating with each other in leading and following the dance.

How i wish, i can dance like su lynn, she is like my dance idol....

No comments:

Post a Comment