Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twisted Ligament

Last Saturday, I was excited to go for the badminton session at Tamp Sports Hall, didn't want to drive. But isaac wanted a lift, long story... anyway, i went somewhere else to realise that he is not doing his car........... Me, being sleepy and tired...... was playing badminton.... to make myself warm up..... But then, i went outside to pick up the shuttle cock... lazy to move properly, or too fat, lost balance.... then i felt my feet inwards, with the strong pulling of the veins.. There, i go, oh shit ! Of course, not much people care.... then i walked out of the court, took off my shoes, and immediately saw this big big swelling with pain... and it remind me of the plaza singapore sprain leg incident......

i knew it was going to be, just a matter of time....................... That i will be unbearable pain, and i can't walk. But still, i wanna play badminton, because siting there and sulk, wont ease the pain and the swelling...... and if i rest early the pain will come in faster.....


If was nice for them to ask me, "am i ok ". ( erm, the big swelling of my foot, of course i am not ok ) and i guess being a paramedic before, u know what work what doesn't ? I was being offered muscle cream.. I was like is ok, *smile* it doesnt really help in sprain..... "ok, but if it make u feel better, then i will put.." I am not saying anything, my pain for threshold is higher than average, and my medical knowledge is somehow inside the brain... my calmness allow me to react even better than some paramedic that i know....

i could play badminton, go for lunch, then.... just as we left for home from lunch.. I stand up, and there is goes.... I could barely walk, everybody walk and never turn back, i was in pain scale 9/10..... i can't walk and there was no support..... I feel like crying... cause i knew i couldnt drive, and i don't know who i can find..... i tear and walk up to my house, bath and changed..... to tear back to go down...

I went to tcm, he saw my leg, touch touch my feet, then he say.... in english, "twist ligament".. i was like amazed, tcm talk to me in english leh... and i was like "huh" , so is ligament lah.... and he can show me pic and circle the ligament that i injuried....

I realise one thing, no matter what age you are at, as long as your are a children of a mother... When you are injuried or sick, your mummy will always be there.... is "pai seh" but is love too.....i guess is more like a ancient chinese culture.....


The day 2 of the injuried leg, bruise and sweeling still there... and i couldn't barely walk... actually, til today, it is still painful.. i should rest.. i had enough of driving people around... The bad thing when u have a car...... they dun care if u r injuried anot.....


Because of the injury, i couldn't go for my tango practical class.... erm... i hope it recover by next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment