Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY

CNY - Day 1 @ Grandfather's house- My cousin and niece
Day 2 - Ying's house with J.E.Y


CNY Part 2 - Karen's house - visiting the "new arrival"



The proud parent wanna-be..........


( Tan Jia Jia ) , the love between Karen and Fazli.....stay healthy and grow up soon !




My friend commented on the fb to me " your baby look so cute......." ( ok, time to lost weight ! seriously )
I dun know if is i am getting old, or i am just bored.... of course, i dun really get, "when u getting married?" cny is starting to get bored for me, i wonder if it was my injuried leg.... eve of cny, i was at simpang bedok having dinner with one of the good friend.. cny day 1,i was at ecp having india food and wine.....Everything was closes i guess, and is either the malay or chinese... and apparently, i seem to be the only chinese around.. lol........is irritating to drive around, especially when u have a injured leg.. is harder to find a parking lot...
Giving birth, is not only expensive but also tiring for the parents and family... Is harder, if u r going thru confinement period by yourself, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients... i am glad that i am single, and still enjoying my life..
I saw a friend's fb intro," What if finding the love of your life meant changing the life that you loved ? it strike me, and i read and read.... which one would i chose ? i mean for now, i would not want to change the life that i love... I mean who doesnt want to be financial free, and not worry... but the things is, i have seen things that money cant do much.... bring life back or real happiness...
2 months ago, i found argentina tango, a dance with emotions and strong culture.. yes, i maybe not be very good, but i wish that i will be able to dance as long as i live.... I ask good friend, that day. i really wanna go argentina within these 2 years, how long should i go ? 1 or 2 months, or 6 months or 1 year...... he ask me go 1 month.. why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment