Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kai Gong Day

Is 0600hrs, and i can't sleep for the past 2 nights, my body is tired, but my mind are running marathon, and i can't seem to fall sleep properly... I am not sure is it the fact that i am finally again going to have Tango tonight or the possibility of looking at people to dance... Argh...


My right foot are slight better, but walking aggrevate the swelling, the bruises are spread all over....Please, let me dance A.T.... Is sad to be lying on the bed, elevate ur leg, when you know people are dancing Tango..... I had chose to rest at home as much as possible, even on weekend, to even have cup noodle, so that i can go back and dance properly........ I could only hear the music inside the car... I can't even practice much on the pose...


As usual, the CNY festive season also make my already chubby body to be more chubby.... The injuries has make it worse that i had to rest on bed....... Maybe, i could watch tango on youtube....
So on Monday, we had our "kai Gong" day inside office, i dun really had this tradition of this, cause i work when i need to and i rest when i want to.
I would not complain, cause i received ang baos................. Huat ah.......


So we had our lunch at tiong bahru area, team isaac with uncle lai and hua hua..


"low low low" to become 'huat huat huat "



Then we proceed to roland's house to bai nian. When we reach them, the rest of them were gambling already...... From 3 pm to 9pm.... mentally too tired for me, but the red wine was good...

I only started to gamble like 1930, just for the fun of it... I lost $10... Argh..... But it was fun, but mentally tired.... I can shout "huat ah", talk to the card and hi 5 people who black jack, cause roland was the banker...


I also enjoyed taking photo with people and at people.. If u ever see my fb, there are more photo of people than myself.. Argh.... But is ok, i enjoyed it........

Serene and Me, the 2 mobile oranges....

No comments:

Post a Comment