Sunday, June 5, 2016

Queensland Trip

I been busy for the last few months.

I was given a new accounts which kept me very occupied and busy from Nov 2015 till almost now. Even thought things are settling down, i was given new account and new accounts because 2 people have

Back in Feb, when i came back from Bali, I felt lost, i didn't have a goal.. I mean a travel goal, i have nothing to look forward to... I start sourcing on where i should go, but i couldn't pinpoint. I eventually somehow stream down to Morocco, Taiwan and Brisbane.

I went to library to borrow book for my research. I wanted to go to Morocco, but the next day i seem to change my mind again and i wanted to go to Queensland.I goggle quite a few blog online, and it always blogs on the standards 5 days at Gold Coast/Brisbane to sea world theme park and Currumbin Sanctuary Wildlife. I mean seriously, i spent 8 nights just at Gold Coast and i had no time to go to the mentioned 2 places and they always complained that Brisbane is a boring place ( which I disagreed).

At one of the terrible working day in March, I went out of my manager's room, went directly to my PC and booked my air ticket.




I have decided on the Qantas due to the following reason :
 1) It was the most affordable ( 10 weeks before departure date ) non-budget airline for direct flight    to Brisbane.
 2) I might be able to use it to accumulate my Cathay Pacific mileage.
 3) I am really afraid to bump into my ex who is working for SQ.

I am not a professional blogger, but i hope that by sharing my travel experience, people who is looking more than the standard 5 days OOL/BNE trip can have more choices and options when doing their research. This trip is catered to my own preference.

Firstly, I wanted to travel down to Sunshine Coast which is 2 hours away from brisbane city. Based on research, you might be able to do some surfing, horse riding, trekking or Stand Up Yoga. Since the class is not available when i am there. I gave up that option of going to Sunshine coast.


I usually travelled around Queensland but would sleep over at Brisbane CBD, hence my travel itinerary are as follow :

1st and 2nd day - Shopping and sightseeing at Brisbane - Queen st and south bank.
Day 1 - Queensland Day 1 - Brisbane City 
Day 2 - Queensland Day 2 - Brisbane City
3rd to 5th day - 3 days Great Barrier Reef tour
6th day - It was supposed to be a 2 days Moretan island tour but due to insufficient people signing up. I have to opt for the 1 day tour.
7th day - Impromptu surfing to Gold Coast
8th - Wanderlust mindful trithalon


I am hoping that I have more time to post the itinerary in details.





No comments:

Post a Comment