Sunday, June 5, 2016

Flying to Brisbane International Airport

20 May 2016

Since i have limited leave, and we have to shift to new office. I was still working on the day I was departing for Brisbane. I still took a bus back home and bath before going the airport.

I never have the chance to use the Plaza Premium lounge. Despite the tight schedule, I was able to use the lounge for a quick meal with comfort.


 It was really comfortable in the lounge, with a light meal before the flight. I wish i had more time to enjoy in the lounge. Maybe next time, since I was one of the last 12 people to board the plane.


 I have requested for the left window seats because the last time, it has an amazing view in the sky while going to Gold Coast.

 I sat Qantas back in 2007, and i didnt like their service flow. The food was edible but not tasty. The ride was comfortable towards Brisbane.








After 7 hours of flight, I finally reach Brisbane International Airport !


 
I did some research and chose to take airtrain to the CBD area. You can book the airtrain online 7 days before and get a discount of the total price.



It takes about 25 mins for me to reach Roma street from the International Airport. I did not rest on the plane earlier hence i dozed off in the airtrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment