Sunday, June 5, 2016

Queensland Day 2 - Brisbane City

Day 2 - 22052016

 After a somehow good rest, I woke up with a morning view of Brisbane city.  It was my only day for shopping, so there i go for my shopping. Where else ? I could spent few hours just in Target.

                                                  
Mexico's fastfood for brunch ! Awesome burrito an churros and corn chips.

                                                       Target off Meyer's Center.

 After 1 round walking in Target, my basket was full and the cleared.. And then 2nd round again and cleared and 3rd round and cleared.

I went back to the apartment to get some rest first.  After the short rest, i went to find the story bridge.





 I chanced about Friday's. It was awesome, love the lighted trees and the live band with a glass of wine.

While walking back to the apartment, I suddenly goggle and i realised that i have passed the buffalo restaurant...


The waitress told me one portion was quite big and 2 portions might be quite big for me to finish alone. So i have to chose, so i chose the buffalo wings with sweet potatoes fries.


No comments:

Post a Comment