Sunday, June 5, 2016

Queensland Day 1 - Brisbane City

Since I was travelling alone, I needed a place to be comfortable and safe and affortable. I have researc quite a few hotels and airbnb. I felt that the most appropriate place was Celine's home located in Meriton Serviced Apartment - https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/9216882

We had arranged to meet at Roma Street Station when I reach so that she can bring me up. The location was great , 2 min walk from Roma street, 10 min to queen street and 20 min to south bank. The location of the apartment is at a quiet and safe area, the security of apartment was good. The apartment offers an amazing sunrise view the night view is fascinating. Celine is a great and accommodating host and has assisted me with an additional night as my trip was cancelled. It was a pity that I did not have time to practice yoga with her. Highly recommended for female travellers who need comfort and accessibility.



After the morning chit chat, I decided to join her to the Davies Park Market at Brisbane's west end. This is about 30min walk from Celine's place. I love to take a stroll to the market and see what they have to offer in the market.










I came across the handmade soap, the whole process actually took one year to complete. I bought 3 of the handmade soaps.


 We actually bought some food and sat down by the grass patch to have our meal. The rosti was so popular that most of the food i wanted was sold out or you have to wait for very long.

After the market, Celine and I head to lulelemon off James St(Fortitude Valley). I bought the black tote to replace my gym bag since i am going to start to work in Suntec.





I really needed a short rest, so i went back to the apartment to nap. Thereafter i went out to the west end via South bank to have my dinner. It was really a nice night view, taken by truly yours.





I sat by the south bank for a while just to enjoy the weather and the night view.

Little Greek Taverna
1 Browning Street, West End, (07) 3255 2215, littlegreektaverna.com.au



KO - didnt rest properly for the last few days at 2200hrs Brisbane timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment