Saturday, July 2, 2016

6 months after your left (and 18 more months)


10/07/2016
If you didnt leave, it would probably be close to a year when we knew each other. I know it was crazy to fall in love despite that i haven met you. Despite knowing some truth, I still continue to love you and be with you. Do you know i have never regret being with you ? And yes, I did cherish every moment that i was with you.  Maybe is really love because i still cant figure out why I loved you so much.


02/07/2016
BB, I don't know how are you the last 6 months but i think you are enjoying yourself there happily.
 
There are times which the following question bother me : 
Whether have you loved me before
Who was I to you then ?
Do you still miss me ?
And what do you not even wanna contact me ?

Last week, that like and "how are you" and you disappear again and again. There is this part of me that wanna shout at you to disguise how much I miss you everyday.
I miss you and every moment with you and where you send me to work.
Our stay cations and vacation. I miss you kissing my forehead and stroking my hair.
I miss talking to you, making fun with each other. I miss being in your arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment