Sunday, August 21, 2016

Quick update

Been really busy or tired lately.... so here's the quick update of my life :

Workload has increased tremendously, haven got a chance to clear them..... Just when you thought you will get a breather, another colleague of yours are leaving.... Unlike the previous account, this one is so messy that until now, after almost 8 months, things have not settled down.

Ever since Cali closed down, I am on a one month trial with TF... Been spinning lately instead of going to BC and BP...  Seem them, everything over them seem to suit me now, as i go for classes, yoga and spin....

As usual, nothing is going on with my love life... Even thou, I might be interested in other people... There are parts that I am confused, yet i dont have the courage to ask him... We text each other almost on a daily basis, I was on the moon when he texted me before boarding his flight to Japan... I was on clouds when he texted me when he landed in Japan and on and off during his trip... But what does that mean ? I tried my very best to ask him out... but apparently it didnt work out.. Some said he is gay, some said he is married.... I said he is damn busy... But still, I am quite attracted to him but not crazy....

I am planning for my trip to Europe next month, but I have been quite busy that other than Sat morning, i don't have much spare time to look through the details.. fortunately, as of yesterday, the accommodation and the major transportation..

Po Po passed away very peacefully last last Wednesday, I was glad that the company has 4 days of compassionate leave... It was kinda of heartbreaking to see your mum crying over her late mum...Being one of the single young adult, we had to oversee certain things....

No comments:

Post a Comment