Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Queensland Day 3 - To Great Barrieri Reef

 Day 3 - 23052016

I didn't want to drive alone hence I have signed up for the 3 days Southern Great Barrier Reef tour by viator which is run by Australia Sunset Safari.



We had to meet at 7.15am at the Transit center, which is also a main factor why I chose my apartment 3min away from this location.
After maybe around 2 hours of road trip, we reach the Matilda's rest stop.
And another 2 hours, we have reach a private owned zoo for a quick stop over and i did have a quick nap ( that's the best when you dont need to drive!)

Taking photo with Koloa was not withing my planning and expectations, it was a bonus !

                                                                My lunch !

                                    Feeding Kangaroo was one of the unexpected best experience !
                          Ice cream before we hit the road... My opinion not worth buying !

                       After 4 hours of coach ride, we are finally near to great barrier reef !

    We had a trial for snorkeling before we head off to Great Barrier Reef the next day !
                               
                                       What an amazing encounters with the fishes !
                                        BTW, the water was really cod for me !

                         This is our Eco resort at Kelly's resort. Simple and cozy.

While waiting for the BBQ's dinner, we have opportunity to star grazing using the giantic telescope binoculars. I managed to view Mars, Jupiter and Saturn and the moon !


Ending the night early,,, and sleeping at 9.30pm Queensland Timing.. 7.30pm in Singapore... hahha


No comments:

Post a Comment