Wednesday, August 31, 2016

SPIN SPIN SPIN....

I cant believe certain things did happen after you tried and tried.

So last Friday, finally came my opportunity where i could have the chance to spin together with you.

Before I knew you, I wish i could have a future partner who do sports and probably goes to the same gym as me. You might not even know that I am attracted to you before I even met you in Cali Spin class. I admit your intelligence and character is very sexy to me. Somehow, you seem a good fit for what I would want in a guy and you even have a life of your own ! Fabulous !

So the plan was to get up really early to head out to Great World to spin and then to have breakfast with you. OMG ! So excited until i cannot sleep ! Spinning with you was great, motivating for me despite that i have been spinning for last few days ! This is the view to keep me going and to follow your pace...




This is what spinning will do to you ! You will never have dry clothes... not even dry undergarments ! It was a good spin thou !

Of coz, is like finally having a decent meal with you.... That i was able to have real conversation with you... Knowing about your work and a little bit of your life ! It was a urgent leave well taken ( despite that i don't leave to recover from holidays !)

Gut feelings said it should be status quo and i shouldn't confess my liking for you.


I was happy that we get to spin again on Saturday afternoon ! The recent Tue and this coming Friday ( My last day of trial with TF ! ) .... Is really great to have friend to workout/spin together...  I have to say you are really damn fit !


I just wish that moving forward, i still have the chance to spin together with you... I understand that you might not like changes... so i shall endure and hold on about my confession !

No comments:

Post a Comment